Monday, January 16, 2006

All this for a scarf!

I can't believe I order all of this to knit one scarf! But what a scarf it promises to be. I am planning to knit the Color on Color scarf by Kathryn Alexander in the scarf STYLE book. The KAL started today.

I ordered this online and had it shipped to the office - the most asked question was "Why all those little skeins?" "Can't you get bigger ones?"

Now, I'll admit it is a little intimidating seeing all those little skeins - but look at all those little skeins! And all the great colors!

This is probably the biggest project I've started to date. I've been knitting for almost a year. This is also the first blog I've ever done. We'll see if I can finish this scarf and keep up with the blog. I've never been good at keeping a journal so this will probably be a bigger challenge than the scarf, but we'll see how it goes. I'm starting the scarf tonight and will try sprucing up the blog over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS IS NEAT--- ESPECIALLY SINCE MY FAVORIATE NEICE IS DOING IT